Entry includes golf for 4 people, carts and lunch to be provided. $420.00 for a 4 person team.
includes green fees, cart fees and lunch.
Sign up Closes Sept 30th
• $420 per Team
Entry fee includes:
• 18 holes of Golf
• Lunch from Texas Roadhouse
• “Fun Prizes” for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Teams
• (1) Team Long Drive and (2) Closest to the Pin contests
• Donation to Bustin’ Out Of Boise, a local organization that helps Fill the Gap for women during cancer treatments by partnering with local businesses to provide services such as house cleaning, laundry, lawn care, transportation & childcare. They also provide grocery cards to help with food costs. By filling the gap for these families, women are able to focus on spending time with their families and getting well.
Tournament Day Fundraisers include:
• Raffle tickets - $5 each for a chance to win various gift baskets, gift cards etc. in random drawings
• Silent Auction – various higher valued items will go to the highest bidder using paper bid sheets
• 50/50 Pot – $20 donation per Team per hole on the two designated par 3 holes – if your Team gets on the green with the tee shot your Team name will go in the drawing for half of that hole’s pot with the other half of that hole’s pot going to Bustin’ Out of Boise
• Boobie Putts - $20 donation per Team per putt, counts as a one putt from anywhere on the green (each Team can purchase a maximum of 18 Boobie Putts)
• Marshmallow Drive – All teams will tee off with a Giant Marshmallow on a ‘designated hole’, optional $5 per person to enter the long drive contest on this hole.
• Breast Cancer Survivors wearing a survivor shirt may tee off from special designated tee boxes
• All Team members wearing pink can subtract 1 stroke from the Team’s total score
For information about becoming a sponsor email Shawnie Ellis Tournamentdirector@ourbrwa.org
• Tournament Sponsorship: $500
• Hole Sponsorship: $100
1728 E McMillian Rd